| If you need customisable options – toppings, add-ons, or special requests – create item modifiers.
Create Item Modifiers
1. Click Items > Modifiers > Create
2. Enter a name for the modifier set > enter the options details > Save
3. Select the items you’d like to apply it to.
From Item Library, you’ll see your modifier when creating and editing items. Click Add Modifiers > select the box next to the modifier set to apply it to an item.
| Modifiers that are applied to items will display on your customers’ receipts. |
Delete Items Modifiers
1. Click Items > Modifiers from you GOMANA BackOffice.
2. Click on Delete button on the left of the category you wish to delete.
3. Click Delete